Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Read 'n' Seed





picture link
  1. The title of my book is Aqua Shock: The Water Crisis In America by Susan J. Marks
  2. This book is about our water supply: where most of it is currently, how has it changed, and why should be be concerned about are present and future in regards to it. 
  3. I chose this book because I keep hearing that the "next war" is going to be over water and how our northland will see an "economic boom" due to our great lakes. I realized that I don't know much about this current issue, so it would be best to use this Reed 'N' Seed opportunity to educate myself. 
  4. Links:  Great Lakes Information Network, Georgia Drought.org, World Bank.org 
  5. There are 208 pages in this book and eight chapters. The first quarter will have the introduction and the first two chapters. The second, will have chapters 3-5, and the third quarter will have chapters 6-8. 
I'm really glad to be researching a new topic and being able to share it with everybody. I'll do my best to make my posts clear like the water we desire to drink.

2 comments:

  1. Similar to you, I have little knowledge in this area. I look forward to hearing what you discover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard about our water being the "next war" but I was not sure why. I'm glad you chose this book so you can inform us all about this topic. I look forward to you next post.

    ReplyDelete