Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Eye Opener: Junk on the Brain


1.  


 1)The terms above have to do with environmental health, because they are ways of saving things before heading to the landfill for excess pollution. They are all basically ways of recycling anything that can be reused again. Like they say, “One person’s trash may be another’s treasure……or reinvented treasure.” I believe that the strongest aspects of environmental health are using the human brain to find ways to live with the environment rather than above it. All of these categories are different ways of living with what we have rather than using more resources to create new things.
2.    I know this website isn’t local, but I wanted to share it anyways.

2)One of my favorite things is to go though old antique shops to look at all of the cool things they have. One of which in Canal Park is Father Time Antiques. If you are in Canal with a friend this is a really fun activity to do if you feel like browsing. Their address is 395 S Lake Ave Duluth, MN 55802. Phone number is 218-625-2379. Sorry, no website available, but that’s a good thing. If you can’t see it on a website, then you’ll just have mto stop in.

3.   3)Some of these things, I may use. I remember getting my boyfriend a $3 dollar John Deer Gift glass and he loved it! If you know who you’re shopping for and what their interests are you usually can find things for a cheap price. It’s also unique gifts to spark peoples interests rather than just getting gifts cars, but both of these things doesn’t hurt.


4) This is a candle holder. The picture at the top of my blog isn't something I would put in my house because I'm a little picky, but I like the concept of mixing something that my motor head mechanic boyfriend would like with something girly that I would pick. I find it stuff like this inspirational, it takes something that would resemble an "ugly duckling" object and jazzes it up with some color to make it look like a "swan-like" decor item. 



No comments:

Post a Comment